A VISION OF SERVICE
Lilo Pozzi has spent her 30+ year career serving the real estate industry in a variety of capacities, from residential and commercial property management, vacation rental. With this level of experience, Lilo has panache for finding the pulse of a market and, more importantly, for helping her clients navigate the often-times convoluted and stressful real estate process. From the first time you meet Lilo, you will gain a sense of her passion for unparalleled service and her ability to simplify this transitional time in a family’s life with concierge-level care.
Having spent her younger years in Copenhagen and Munich, and with family still living abroad, Lilo is well-versed in the added nuances of international real estate, and this continues to be a sincere professional interest of her’s. Her multi-lingual communication skills make for smoother, stress-free transactions at every stage of the real estate process whether in Florida, Oregon, or Europe.
For Lilo, there is no greater satisfaction than helping people successfully calibrate their lives so they can spend more time living out their dreams. As a home concierge, she can effectively manage any real estate need from start to finish:
- Associate Broker, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- State of Florida Broker Lic # BK3324574
- OR Principal Real Estate Broker Lic # 911100026
- Member, Sarasota Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance
- CPM candidate Institute of Real Estate Management
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, International Concierge and Lifestyle Management Assoc.
- Member, Domestic Estate Management Associatio
Languages: English, German, Italian